Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Envoyé par Hasuki-san Voir le message
    actually I like Cave-shooters or Tecnosoft Shooter more, but Viewpoint was my first one besides Last Resort on the NeoGeo. Viewpoint is really really a hard one, but a friend of mine, Gerard, is one of the best players in this game. He teaches my the "milking" of the bosses, but I am too stupid to accomplish

Is this Gerard the same of this picture ?!? :

I have searched informations about him in the net (but finded nothing :( ), because he is the world champion of V. !!! (without autofire)

I'd like to have informations about him, and, why not, speak to him in a forum .

Commentaire

well, it was my intention to confuse my relationship to good old Krauser. But also the german sheppard Heidern gets my full attention
      Hahaha, I was indeed wondering it this was intentional.
      Well done and welcome again.

Commentaire

@chacha:
        Dans les "Gérards", il ne faut pas oublier aussi notre champion à V (qui tache).
        Phascolarctos cinereus connardus...

Commentaire

Commentaire

Yes we do ... some Toaplan Shooters ... and we spoke about Kung fu too
            http://benishiro.blog.free.fr/ - Tas... dwa n tamusni

Commentaire

Parles tu la langue du reich éternel joues tu a under defeat qui est dans la langue merveilleuse de goethe ?

Commentaire

in germany we have a tradition in the army that on wednesday there is "Bergfest" since its the middle of the week. But we don´t drink Martini there, only Beer and Korn (Schnaps). Well maybe start drinking Martini, shaken, not stirred
                You're welcome. In fact, it was a joke.
                Let me tell it another way.

Two Germans are visiting Paris.
                They get into a bar and ask the barman :
                - Deux Martini s'il vous plaît.
                - Dry?
                - Drei? Nein, zwei!

Commentaire

Welcome. I like you a lot behind.

Commentaire

Envoyé par VolKoF Voir le message
                    - Dry?
                    - Drei? Nein, zwei!
                    Tu rigoles mais les "traducteurs" asiatiques de Moon Dwellers ont fait cette belle bévue lors d'une attaque combinée.
                    Le "eins, zwei, drei" des deux personnages est devenu "eins, zwei, dry"...:fartaz:

Commentaire

Envoyé par chacha Voir le message

Is this Gerard the same of this picture ?!? :

I have searched informations about him in the net (but finded nothing :( ), because he is the world champion of V. !!! (without autofire)

I'd like to have informations about him, and, why not, speak to him in a forum .
                      yes, he is. Actually I didn´t know that he is so famous in gaming. He is also playing Last Blade and AOF3 very well besides every horizontal plattformer. But in KOF I beat his ass every time and thats most important for me
                      I see him next tuesday, so if you want, shoot me a PM with your email and I will give it to him, maybe he will get in contact with you for some talking about shmup tactics.

Envoyé par nnnns Voir le message
                      Parles tu la langue du reich éternel joues tu a under defeat qui est dans la langue merveilleuse de goethe ?
                      yes, I do. I also like the word "Raketenwurf" from Windjammers, but I guess Goethe wouldn´t know what I am talking about

Envoyé par VolKoF Voir le message
                      You're welcome. In fact, it was a joke.
                      Let me tell it another way.

Two Germans are visiting Paris.
                      They get into a bar and ask the barman :
                      - Deux Martini s'il vous plaît.
                      - Dry?
                      - Drei? Nein, zwei!
                      great one !
                      If I think about french jokes, I just think about "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and the castle scene

Envoyé par Shitao Voir le message
                      Welcome. I like you a lot behind.
                      thank you, but my lips are also very soft
                      We´ve risen up anew to drink the wine of vindication!

Commentaire

yes, he is. Actually I didn´t know that he is so famous in gaming. He is also playing Last Blade and AOF3 very well besides every horizontal plattformer. But in KOF I beat his ass every time and thats most important for me
                        I see him next tuesday, so if you want, shoot me a PM with your email and I will give it to him, maybe he will get in contact with you for some talking about shmup tactics.
                        Thank you for this .

Commentaire

Thanks to your help

if you know someone who have the "NEO·GEO Club Magazin Vol. 2 & 3" i would like some information on them (the article on the neo geo CD)
                          Dernière modification par KuK, 13 octobre 2016, 10h47.
                          La Neo Geo CD a son site, mise a jour régulière...

Commentaire

Envoyé par chacha Voir le message
                            Thank you for this .

no problem, you are welcome

Envoyé par KuK Voir le message
                            Thanks to your help

if you know someone who have the "NEO·GEO Club Magazin Vol. 2 & 3" i would like some information on them (the article on the neo geo CD)
                            okay, will see what I can do. Maybe I know someone who has them
                            We´ve risen up anew to drink the wine of vindication!

Commentaire

La Neo Geo CD a son site, mise a jour régulière...

Commentaire

thank you, but my lips are also very soft
                                Mmmh. You belong on french forum.
                                Having that fast figured the kind of asset we value is impressive.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                                X