Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Envoyé par Twilight_Guardian Voir le message
    You also manage to get lots of point in stage 5.
    In that stage ennemis in the labyrinth are important for the score.
    I think that the top player japanese have about 1.500.000 before the last Boss. But is my supposition. Probably is possible destroy almost ALL in stage 5 with perfect pattern.

Commentaire

• Envoyé par Gemant ZBL-Fukuda Voir le message
      However these are my points stage for stage:

after stage 1: 131.090
      after stage 2: 260.960
      after stage 3: 392.700
      after stage 4: 537.080
      after stage 5: 729.450
      after stage 6: 845.150
      after stage 7: 969.260
      stage 8 before the Boss: 1.098.740
      final score: 1.308.770 ALL.

What is the "credit 00" in lower right ?
      I never see it.emulation ?
      If you have some scores done on MVS or AES systems at MVS difficulty level then you can post them in the Hi-Scores section

Commentaire

• From 2002 I play neo geo games in emulator and not in neo geo AES because for me is necessary have a complete recording (mame replay) of all my performance.

I use MVS version for all my scores. "credit 00" appear in MVS version.

Commentaire

• Well. It's time to explain the secret about Pulstar. ALL neo geo games are very hard if played for score with WR target. Pulstar is more difficult of the average neo geo games about this.

1. in this game there are advanced technique and multiple ways for short leeching. 3.000 points in + obtained in a location... 4.000 points in + in other location etc. are very important, because you have need of all points possible BEFORE of the last battle with final Boss. Before the last Boss, in my best score, I had 1.100.000 pts, but I suppose that the top japanese player has maybe 1.500.000 or more. With 1.100.000 I see the Boss with 7 lives in stock.

2. you must have "NO MISS" (no lives lost for all stages 1~8) until the last Boss.

3. the secret is in last Boss area. Last Boss have 3 shapes. You must destroy the first and the second shape without problems. Third shape have 3 steps (pattern 1, pattern 2, and suicide attack. Suicide attack have the same effect of the Pyramids in View Point, Boss tail you to kill and is impossible escape.

During pattern 1, if you destroy last Boss and you at the same time you win 50.000 pts. and you can repeat again the battle with last boss. This is DOUBLE K.O. system. But exist also SUPER DOUBLE K.O.

During pattern 2 (this pattern is very difficult and is necessary skill and is very long, some minuts) destroy last Boss and you at the same time and score increase of 150.000 pts. You must use always SUPER DOUBLE K.O. system.

SUPER DOUBLE K.O. work at the end of pattern 2 only, some seconds before of suicide attack from Boss.

You must survive for all time!!

You win a life 200.000 pts every. With double K.O. you win 150.000 pts only, but when you destroy the first 2 shape of the last boss, your score increase a little, so, for each live sacrifice you have more of 150.000.

Because you have already many lives in stock, and you can win other lives with double K.O., you can continue to sacrifice many times, but not forever, because after many try, the lives finished.

Top score was performed with SUPER DOUBLE K.O. x 34 times = 5.100.000 pts with this pattern.

5.100.000 + 1.500.000 (scorer before the last boss) = 6.600.000 pts.

The real problem is made SUPER DOUBLE K.O. because Boss not have a energy bar on the screen, you must count a perfect number of hits / damage, and when you are sure 100% that Boss is near to dead, you must use suicide / double K.O.

ALL this, is super ultra difficult.

In my top score I made 1 normal double K.O. and 1 SUPER DOUBLE K.O. 150.000 pts. Maybe in future I can made 2.000.000 pts but is my max limit.

THAT'S ALL.
          Dernière modification par Gemant ZBL-Fukuda, 18 avril 2012, 09h49.

Commentaire

• C'est sympa d'aboir l'explication .

It's cool to have the explanation .
            Dernière modification par chacha, 18 avril 2012, 10h00.

Commentaire

• Allez les Pulstariens, passez en mode super double ko
              piou piou piou ! booom ! crash !! piou piou !

Commentaire

• Envoyé par .:-"S.L"-:. Voir le message
                Allez les Pulstariens, passez en mode super double ko
                Hé t'es fou toi.

Se taper 50 minutes de jeu pour essayer un truc au timing ultra short... De plus, quand tu te suicides, tu redeviens TRES lent, et le boss devient donc PLUS dur, comme si il ne l'était pas déjà.

Commentaire

• il y'a une manip pour ravoir tout son equipement d'un seul coup une fois mort :fartaz:

edit: uniquement possible en CD

Dernière modification par .:-"S.L"-:., 18 avril 2012, 10h14.
                  piou piou piou ! booom ! crash !! piou piou !

Commentaire

• Pt'ain j'ai failli réussir à péter les 1.108.000 mais ce con de boss a eu ma peau
                    Salop !!!

Envoyé par chacha Voir le message
                    De plus, quand tu te suicides, tu redeviens TRES lent, et le boss devient donc PLUS dur, comme si il ne l'était pas déjà.
                    Ben non il te file 2 speed juste avant le combat.
                    A moins que tu cartonnes toujours au max de vitesse là oui tu deviens plus lent
                    Je me limite à 2 speed après c'est vraiment chaud dans les passages étroits.
                    Dernière modification par Twilight_Guardian, 18 avril 2012, 21h11.

Commentaire

• Je prend tout ce que je peux, ça rapporte des points .

Commentaire

• Ouais donc t'es à fond de vitesse.

Commentaire

• ya

Commentaire

• Envoyé par Gemant ZBL-Fukuda Voir le message
                            SUPER DOUBLE K.O. work at the end of pattern 2 only, some seconds before of suicide attack from Boss.
                            I don't understand when is this pattern 2 . And i have never seen the suicide attack's boss too . I usualy destroy the boss quickly.
                            Dernière modification par chacha, 20 juin 2012, 17h57.

Commentaire

• J'aimerai élucider ce problème (pour moi) de DOUBLE KO et SUPER DOUBLE KO.

Je n'arrive pas à comprendre ce qui les différencie (leurs conditions d'obtention).

GM parle de second pattern pour le boss 8. Sur sa dernière forme, je n'en vois qu'un : les lasers bleus en diagonale puis les lasers orange horizontaux. Si on laisse le boss en vie, les lasers bleus sont de plus en plus rapprochés. Au bout d'un moment, le boss s'arrête de tirer et se déplace rapidement sur nous pour nous tuer. Vue sa taille, on ne peut pas l'éviter longtemps.

Donc pas de second pattern différent pour moi.

Ici, on peut voir dans sa deuxième tentative qu'il réussit à faire un SUPER DOUBLE KO, mais je ne vois pas ce qui le différencie d'un DOUBLE KO (au quatorzième tir/début du neuvième pattern).

Ça se passe à 11'31'' 150 000 points en plus.

Commentaire

• Je crois que ça vient simplement du fait qu'il fait son double KO juste avant l'attaque suicide du boss.
                                Si tu le fais trop tot c double KO normal.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                                X