View Point

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• En fait ce jeu est buggué de partout, faut bruler un cierge en autofire pour faire un score

Commentaire

• Concernant mon problème de poisson, je pense avoir une piste. Si cela est bien ce que je pense, c'est pas un bug; Il faut que je teste ça, mais c'est pas évident, avec le matos que j'ai.

Commentaire

• Envoyé par chacha Voir le message
        Faut que je comprenne aussi pourquoi je n'ai pas obtenu l'étoile des petits poissons au niveau 2 . J'ai une piste, mais c'est à confirmer.
        When you destroy a little fish very near to the end of screen, you lost that fish. See your video when the score is 81,570.

Commentaire

• My point of view ( ) was that i destroy this fish with my left nazo. I thaught that this is why i don't obtain the star.

Next try, i will do what you say .

Thanks.

Commentaire

• The most difficult Nazo of all times.... is the first time that I see it, after 22 years....

Commentaire

• that japanese guy I saw got it without even looking at the screen
              piou piou piou ! booom ! crash !! piou piou !

Commentaire

• Envoyé par .:-"S.L"-:. Voir le message
                that japanese guy I saw got it without even looking at the screen
                Is the most important part of the game..... see the perfect strategy to obtain this nazo.... is gold.

Commentaire

• Envoyé par Gemant ZBL-Fukuda Voir le message

The most difficult Nazo of all times.... is the first time that I see it, after 22 years....
                  Is it you that got this nazo-bug ?

You play without a autofire, so for me you obtain this without any bomb... or not.

Here, you say that you need a F for this nazo. how do you get there with a F ?

I need it for the first nazo ! So no F for level 2 .

Great .

Envoyé par Gemant ZBL-Fukuda Voir le message
                  Is the most important part of the game..... see the perfect strategy to obtain this nazo.... is gold.
                  Je l'avais dis il y a bien des années : à la fin des scores, les plus petits points vaudront de l'or.

J'ai du soucis à me faire .
                  Dernière modification par chacha, 17 septembre 2014, 09h21.

Commentaire

• Envoyé par chacha Voir le message
                    Is it you that got this nazo-bug ?

You play without a autofire, so for me you obtain this without any bomb... or not.

Here, you say that you need a F for this nazo. how do you get there with a F ?

I need it for the first Nazo ! So no F for level 2
                    I play without auto of course. Yesterday I try to find a strategy to win (if possible) Nazo 1 in stage 2 without auto. After 2 hours of hard training with save state I can confirm:

Without autofire is possible obtain the same score of autofire, so in theory, is possible to reach IMU-AT2...

BUT

Without autofire the difficult of the game (about pattern / strategy / risk) is about x 10

For Nazo 1 (stage 2) is necessary Fire bomb. Impossible win with other ways. To use a Fire bomb in stage 2 you must change all your pattern in stage 1. Is very very difficult, rather, is near to impossible.

In stage 1 there is one Fire bomb. But if you want preserve it until stage 2, you must destroy the cross with the first Fire bomb + Homing bomb only. Then, you must find the perfect pattern to win a Nazo 1 WITHOUT fire bomb (is hard, terribly hard).

Commentaire

• Chacha à toi de jouer!

Là c'est de l'art.

Commentaire

• It's for this that there are 2 scoring : with and without auto-fire.

I hope for you that you had saved a vidéo !

Envoyé par Twilight_Guardian Voir le message
                        Chacha à toi de jouer!

Là c'est de l'art.
                        Boarf !

J'ai déjà assez de mal avec mon pattern de bombe actuel. On verra pour le changer plus tard .

Commentaire

• Nouveau record perso réalisé le 16 05 2015.

Pas posté à l'époque car ça ne changeait pas grand chose en fait.

Anzy, peux-tu remettre le lien de ton site ? Je ne le retrouve pas (pour la énième fois ).

Commentaire

• et

Commentaire

• Ca progresse

Commentaire

• Il stagne le chacha !

Commentaire

Chargement...
                                X