Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Envoyé par Arngrim Voir le message
    Ah bah on cherchait le meilleur DBZ, ça tombe bien !
    pas mieux...

Commentaire

• Bien entendu ces combos ne sont pas faisables en match au vu de la limite des barres de furies (sauf peut-être Joe )

Un peu de vs arcade en attendant :

PSN : Maskman999

THE FUTURE IS RIGHT NOW...

Commentaire

• King of Fighters 13 combo music videoAll performance by Shimon

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Commentaire

• Retour sur les persos du jeu console :

OK so I just got back from the play test in the area where I live so I will now try to break down what I saw. Sorry I didnt get any pictures but if they post picks of the event on their blog I am the giant black man with the thundercats t shirt (cause thats how I roll)

I got to the event around 12:35 there was about 9 or 10 people in front of me, at 12:55 they asked who wanted to play xbox and ps3 (only one person wanted to play xbox). So the way it went was you got one stage in arcade mode then you had to move on. Ps3 had billy Xbox had saki both systems had iori (you have to press select on iori to pick him)

So here are the few things I noticed

Iori -flame version

feels just right.
          His ex fireball poisons and freezes the opponent like his old fire ball super. ( 8) )
          EX HCB k becomes a command grab like kyo HCB K
          Ex rekka was a bit quicker but on the last hit he jumps really far forward so I think this will be used to move people into the corner.

I was messing around with his HD mode and tried rekka x2 -> hcb k -> rekka (but this rekka would wiff)
          rekka x 2 --> dp --> rekka (also didnt work)
          but dp -> hcb k -> dp ->hcb k worked just fine. (also Dp into command grab)

No one could get his super (qcf hcb P) to connect to his other super (qcf x2 p)
          His NM is done by qcb hcf PP. Now the weird thing about it is when you see the flames come out that just when he lands doenst mean the move actually connected. So thats going to be a pain in the ass because when you do the move you cant see the characters because of the fire so who will know whats going on.

Kyo

Didnt see too much with him, his high school outfit was there so I dont know if he is going to have an EX version

Benimaru

feels like his Dp K is a bit faster

like other sites have stated ex rajinken (qcf p) stays out a little longer so you can follow up (it freezes them like ioris ex fireball but not as long) if you dont follow up them fall to the ground.

EX air raijinken stays out for a good amount of time so I can see this being abused more.

Terry

cr.B -> cr.A -> cr.C takes no effort at all (its harder to combo cr.b ->cr.a with Ralph) a lot of the japanese players were staying that this is going to make terry really dangerous.

Joe

Saw the ex Screw upper super WAY faster and like everyone else said goes across the screen

Andy

Heard he got toned down (mostly cr.D) but he is still dangerous. His dash elbow still lets you put a ton of pressure on.

his HD combo still worked too. C -> A -> hcf B BD -> db f A x2 (I also finished it with his neo max)

Takuma

One of the good Japanese players was able to do his long as drive cancel combo (got 57 hits I think) but it doesnt build as much meter and it didnt dizzy the opponent either.

K'

Same guy who used Takuma played as K he can still do some pretty mean HD combos but toned down a bit.

Kula

Only thing I saw that surprised me is it looked like her jumping C hit box got smaller (by that I mean the ice she hits you with looked smaller)

Kensou

Felt the same but did get a new property for his punches super. It now has a guard break (before the whole move would come out no matter what) but I assume that you cant combo into the guard break.

Iori regular

felt the same didnt see anything different

Ralph

Gatling punches knock down on 2nd hit which sucks because I used to use that for my HD combo. Other than that he felt the same.

Other shit

Tried billy once but didnt really care too much about him, I didnt try Saki, I stayed so long that the people running the event allowed me and some other guy to have a couple of matches I was on a stick he was using a controller. Our first set ended in a double KO on the last round, it now gives you a round after a double KO with 25% health (I won btw) Then we played again he whooped me. Time out games now have new animations (before both characters would just stand there).

Thats about as much as I can remember if you guys have questions I will do my best to answer them.
          Combos spécial Athena : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRAovEvTEf8

Commentaire

• I dont know who play but it was a good match at 2K11 EVO

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Dernière modification par Maskman, 07 septembre 2011, 10h27.

Commentaire

• Présentation des nouveaux : Saiki, Iori (Sa zik du 96 au Rendez-vous :P) et Billy :

Commentaire

• C'est Noël chez SNKP

Ce serait Shiki en arrière plan. Sinon EX Iori = Iori 98 avec DM/SDM 2000+2002UM...
                Dernière modification par Maskman, 08 septembre 2011, 23h25.

Commentaire

• Bon, je me dois quand même te féliciter d'avoir autant de dévotion pour KOFXIII (et KOFXII à l'époque) pour entretenir le monologue sur ce topic.

Et je suis très sincère
                  EXTERMINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE !

Commentaire

• C'est pas faux.

Sympa ce dernier stage.

Commentaire

• Envoyé par Maskman Voir le message
                      C'est Noël chez SNKP

Ce serait Shiki en arrière plan. Sinon EX Iori = Iori 98 avec DM/SDM 2000+2002UM...
                      C'est de l'officiel ? Les jauges ont changé de place et le nom des combattants aussi. C'est pas la version iphone?

Commentaire

• C'est peut-être parce que cette photo est issue du mode training (voir tableau en bas de l'image).

Commentaire

• @Raphoon : Il n'y a ni Iori, ni Elisabeth dans la version IPhone !

Commentaire

• Pour moi c'est la version Iphone car si tu regardes l'interface, c'est exactement la même :

Aussi, les persos on l'air d'être dans une résolution plus faible que la version console sans parler de leur rapport de taille avec le screen.

Alors peut-être que ces persos seront en DLC sur iphone.
                            Dernière modification par Raphoon, 09 septembre 2011, 09h40.

Commentaire

• Envoyé par Arngrim Voir le message
                              Bon, je me dois quand même te féliciter d'avoir autant de dévotion pour KOFXIII (et KOFXII à l'époque) pour entretenir le monologue sur ce topic.

Et je suis très sincère

Je m'étais dit exactement la même chose il y a quelques mois
                              >> Chan Crew <<
                              -| Epoxy Crew |-

Pd2Pauvre - L'Hymne Officiel

Commentaire

• La version IPhone sera calqué sur la version console de toute façon; exemple stage du désert. Et y a aucune raison que seul l'iPhone bénéficie des nouveautés.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                                X