X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

All your fesse are belong to us.

Commentaire

Après la lecture de ce topic 3 prof d anglais se sont suicidés....

Welcome friend from the wurst country ! Most of the German I knw are all very kind and funny people I m glad to see that you 're one of them

Commentaire

Envoyé par segaddict Voir le message
        Après la lecture de ce topic 3 prof d anglais se sont suicidés....

Welcome friend from the wurst country ! Most of the German I knw are all very kind and funny people I m glad to see that you 're one of them
        thanks ! Of course we all wear Lederhosen and white socks, but we can be funny (or maybe because we wear this stuff we are funny, haven´t figured this out to the end)

And we can also be very sexy and seductive (but hey, there is the problem with the white sox again, shit....)
        We´ve risen up anew to drink the wine of vindication!

Commentaire

Si tu souhaites sortir de la Zone de Quarantaine, pense à te manifester ici.

Commentaire

I like the Zone Quarantaine, but I don´t like my avatar. This guy looks like a typical german and I want to be "special"

Commentaire

Tu pourras choisir ton avatar une fois sorti.

Si tu souhaites rester dans la Zone de Quarantaine, personne ne t'obligera à en sortir.

Commentaire

Envoyé par Chapp Voir le message
                Si tu souhaites rester dans la Zone de Quarantaine, personne ne t'obligera à en sortir.
                well, no, life should go on without being part of a infective zombie place

Commentaire

Alors, si tu souhaites sortir, il faut le dire dans le topic que je t'ai indiqué.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                  X